Before contacting us, please review the guidelines below.
What We Do:
- We offer free telephone consultations on most matters that we handle.
- We charge reasonable fees and give up-front fee quotes using a Value Pricing Model.
- We try to respond to all client inquiries in a timely manner if the inquiry relates to an area of law that we practice.
What We Don’t Do:
- We do not get involved in business or estate disputes (including tax controversies) or otherwise handle litigious matters.
- We do not comment on matters involving businesses or estates that are already represented by another attorney.
- We do not consult with business owners, heirs, beneficiaries, or others who wish to challenge or question the way someone else is handling a matter.
- We do not always respond to inquiries from people who disregard these guidelines and contact us anyway.
[gravityform id=2 name=GenericContact Form title=false description=false]